June Oven and Amazon's Alexa
Pairing your June Oven with Amazon’s Alexa provides you with hands-free voice control for many of June’s core features. The skill can be accessed by any Alexa device, and enabled from Amazon’s website. For details on how to pair your oven with Alexa, see this guide.
How it works
Alexa allows you to start the Bake and Roast Cook Modes with voice commands. You can also set a timer or probe temperature, find out the temperature of the oven cavity, and ask when your food will be ready.
Actions and example phrases
- “Alexa, preheat the June oven to 325 degrees”.
- Note: When you don’t specify “Bake” or “Roast”, June will default to preheating the Bake Cook Mode.
- “Alexa, Roast in the June oven at 400 degrees”
- “Alexa, stop the June oven.”
- “Alexa, turn the June oven off.”
Set the Timer
- “Alexa, Bake for 15 minutes.”
When Will Food Be Done
- “Alexa, when will my food be ready?”
- “Alexa, when will my food be ready in the June oven?”
- “Alexa, what is the temperature in my June oven?”
- “Alexa, what temperature is the June oven set to?”
- “Alexa, set the June oven probe temperature to 165 degrees”
- “Alexa, change the June oven probe temperature to 160 degrees”
- “Alexa, cook the food until it reaches 145 degrees”
Frequently asked questions
At this time, June only supports connectivity with Amazon’s Alexa.
Have other questions we haven’t answered here? Contact our service team.