Locating Your Oven's Serial Number
There are multiple methods of locating your oven’s serial number. If you’re near the oven, you can find this number in the oven’s Settings menu or the label on the bottom of the oven. The serial number can be accessed remotely using a paired iOS or Android device.
- iOS instructions
- Open the device’s Settings menu.
- Scroll down and select [June] or search for “June”.
- The paired oven's serial number will be displayed at the bottom.
- Android instructions
- Open your June App.
- Select [Oven] from the bottom menu, and then select [Settings] at the top right.
- The paired oven’s serial number will be displayed at the bottom.
- Swipe left twice on the main screen and select [Settings].
- Select [About] and the oven’s serial number will be displayed.
- Unplug the oven from power.
- If necessary, move the oven to a clear tabletop or counter. This may require two people.
- With the glass door facing you, carefully tilt the oven onto its left side.
- Write down the serial number or take a picture of the identification label.
- Gently tilt the oven back down to its normal position, and return to its home.
Still have questions? Please contact our Support Team.