Is your June Oven in range of a wifi access point? If your June Oven is not connecting to your home network, please restart the June Oven by going to Settings and clicking on Restart.
If you’re having trouble connecting June to WiFi, there are several possible explanations:
- You may have entered the incorrect password; please try again.
- Your router is too far away from June. Please reboot the June Oven or your router and try again.
- You may be trying to connect to a hidden WiFi network; June does not support hidden WiFi networks.
- You may be attempting to connect to a network with an unsupported security protocol (WPS, WEP). If you are unsure, please check with your WiFi's security protocol settings.
- Try connecting your oven to your hotspot on your phone and once it gets the over the air update, you can switch the WiFi network back onto your home network.
If none of the recommend troubleshooting steps above help your June Oven connect to the WiFi, please contact June Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.