Cleaning Your June Oven
Frequent cleaning will help June perform at its best. Most of June’s cleaning instructions can be found by selecting [Clean] from the oven's home screen. You can also lock your oven for cleaning the touchscreen and the interior from this menu.
After you finish cooking and your oven has cooled down, remove the Crumb Tray and wipe out the inside walls and camera with a damp cloth or paper towel. Discard any crumbs and wipe the crumb tray clean before returning to your oven. This helps slow grease build up and will reduce the frequency of deep cleanings.
Below is more information on cleaning specific parts of your June Oven.
- Deep Cleaning: It’s time for a deep cleaning when your oven walls are discolored and your cooks are taking longer than usual. A good deep cleaning will have your oven looking and cooking like new again. This process cleans the inside of the oven, as well as the Wire Rack and Crumb Tray. Check out our step-by-step guide with video instructions in this article.
- Blow Dry: This is a 15-minute air-drying cycle that runs June’s fans to evaporate excess moisture leftover from cleaning. This should be done at the end of every Deep Cleaning to dry out your oven before cooking.
- Camera: Use this guide to clean your camera.
- Heating Elements: Use this guide to clean your heating elements.
Touchscreen and Door
- Touchscreen and Front of Door: Use this guide to clean your touchscreen.
- Backside of Door: Use the same directions as cleaning the touchscreen. You do not have to lock the screen to clean the back of the door. For built-up grease, the backside of the door can be cleaned with oven cleaner as part of the Deep Cleaning process. Make sure no liquid seeps between the glass panels of the oven door during cleaning.
- Between the Glass Panels: Follow the directions specific to your oven model.
Frequently asked questions
June does not have an automatic self cleaning mode, but for tough grease you can enable the Deep Cleaning in the oven's Clean menu to lock the oven overnight and use your cleaning solvent of preference.
Have more questions about cleaning your oven? Contact our support team.