Setting Up Your New Oven
- Unpack Your Oven
- Remove all packaging from oven and accessories. Use this list to confirm everything has arrived.
- Leave Space for Ventilation
- Place your oven in its new home. Refer to this guide for how much ventilation space is required for different placements. A plastic bumper keeps the back from touching any wall.
- Insert crumb tray
- Insert the crumb tray on the floor of the oven, beneath the bottom heating elements.
- Insert wire shelf
- Insert the wire shelf in the middle shelf position. The shelf’s raised cross bars should be facing up.
- Plug in Your Oven
- Make sure your oven is plugged directly into the wall socket for best performance. The touch screen will turn on and display the welcome screen. Follow along with the directions to set up your oven.
- Connect Your Oven to WiFi
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your oven. You will start by connecting your oven to WiFi and downloading the latest software. For more details on connecting June to your WiFi, check out this guide.
- Get the June App
- Use the app to connect to your oven and control it from your device. Search “June Oven” in the iOS App Store, Android Google Play Store, or go to www.juneoven.com/app. For more information on pairing your oven, check out this guide.
- Control from Anywhere
- The app syncs with your June to automatically set the correct time, temperature, preset and preferred doneness for June’s Guided Recipes. It can be used anywhere you have a WiFi or cellular connection. To learn about the features of the June app, check out this guide.
Getting to Know Your June
- Learn about Cook Modes
- Everything your regular oven can do, June can do better. Plus, it can Air-Fry, Slow Cook, Grill, Dehydrate, and so much more. Use this guide to discover each of June’s primary methods of cooking and what you can do with them.
- Become Familiar with the Accessories
- June’s various accessories allow you to cook all kinds of meals with many different cooking methods. Use this guide to learn more about when to use them and how to care for them.
- Let June Take Care of Dinner
- June comes programmed with the collective knowledge of our culinary team for how to best cook tons of different proteins, vegetables, breakfasts, baked foods, and more. To learn more about how Cook-Programs work, check out this guide.
- Even better, the in-oven camera works with Food ID software to figure out what you’re trying to make and suggest the best way to cook it. Use this guide to learn what foods June knows how to recognize and cook to perfection every time.
- Benefits of Smart Connectivity
- June uses its WiFi connection to stay up-to-date with the latest software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features and security patches. It also enables the use of the June App and a connection with Amazon’s Alexa for voice control. To learn more about connecting your oven to Amazon’s Alexa, check out this guide.
With over 500+ Video Guided Smart Recipes to choose from, sometimes it’s best to start with the basics. We’ve put together a collection of everyday staples that rely on just salt, pepper and oil. These are a great starting point to get familiar with how June cooks with little to no prep work required. Just season, put in the oven, and let June do the rest!
Have more questions about setting up your June Oven? Contact our Support Team.